1. – DOMAIN OWNER IDENTIFICATION
In compliance with the duty to information stated in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the following inform is published below:
- The owner of this website is: LUTX Corporación SL with registered offices in Barcelona, C/Consejo de Ciento, 357, 2, and VAT number B58155391, registered in the Barcelona Business Registry, volume 22037, folio 73, page B31890.
- Telephone number: (+34) 934 671 970
- Email address: email@example.com
The user assumes the responsibility of the use it may make of this website. This responsibility extends to the register which may be required in order to access certain services or contents. The user shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information in the registration process.
The USER agrees to make an adequate use of the contents and services that LUTX Corporación SL offers through this website and shall not use them for, including but not limited to, the purposes below:
- 1. Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of LUTX Corporación SL or those of its providers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses on the web or any other physical or logical systems which are capable of causing the aforementioned damages.
- 2. Trying to access and, where applicable, using the email accounts of other users and modifying or tampering with their messages.
- It is strictly forbidden to publish any content on our website which infringes upon the principles stated below, with the domain’s owner reserving the right to exercise any action as justice may require against those responsible for its publication:
- a. Safeguarding public order, criminal investigation, public safety and national defence;
- b. Protecting public health or that of the physical individuals who bear the status of consumers or users,
- c. Respecting personal dignity and the principle of non-discrimination in terms of race, gender, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
- d. Protecting children and young people.
- e. Respecting the autonomy of the will of the affected party.
- f. Respecting the intellectual property of the published material.
- g. In general, respecting current legislation.
LUTX Corporación SL reserves the right to remove any comment and input which is disrespectful towards personal dignity, discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, infringes upon youth or childhood, public order and safety or, in their opinion, is not suitable for publication.
In any case, the domain’s owner shall not be responsible for the opinions stated by users in forums, chat rooms or any other participation tools which may be added to this website.
3. – INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
LUTX Corporación SL holds all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its websites and their entire contents and any reproduction, distribution and total or partial public communication of its content is strictly forbidden without express authorisation by the owner.
4. – RESPONSIBILITY
The domain’s owner shall not be responsible for any damages caused by telephone interferences or failures, electronic system shutdowns, presence of computer viruses, malware or any other factor outside its control.
It shall also not be responsible for the contents or systems owned by third parties connected to its domain.
5. – PRIVACY
5.1. – RIGHT TO INFORMATION
Pursuant to the provisions stated in Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Personal Data Protection (hereinafter LOPD), and Article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation, we hereby notify that:
LUTX Corporación SL, with registered address in Barcelona, C/Consejo de Ciento, 357, 2, is responsible for the personal data processing.
The data you provide by using the forms on the website and those sent to our email address will be added, in the same format as you send them to us, to a file named BDGALUTXCORP, registered in the Private File Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and will be used to manage the provision of the services that you request from us and to manage the sending of information on our activities and offers via email or postal service.
The recipients of this information are the hotel staff, hotels which are part of our group, which you can look up on our website; and the people and entities who collaborate in order to comply with all obligations. In the event of legal obligation, your data may be provided to the public administration within the scope of their competences.
It is mandatory that you provide us with all the data we request from you and that you do so truthfully and faithfully to your current situation. If you refuse to provide them, we will not be able to provide an optimal service.
You are entitled to exercise your right to access, modify or delete your personal data, limit its processing, oppose the proposed process and to expressly consent to the transfer of your information. In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, and for any further clarification, you can write to the postal address stated above, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+34) 934 671 970
The competent authority to find out the conflicts derived from the signing of this document is the Data Protection Authority, located in Madrid (28001), C/Jorge Juan, 6.
5.2. – USER CONSENT
It shall be understood that the user accepts the conditions established herein by clicking ‘ACCEPT’ on all data-collection forms or by sending an email to the contact addresses stated on the website.
5.3. – SECURITY
The personal data gathered from our users is stored in the aforementioned database, which guarantees the appropriate technical and structural security measures in order to safeguard the integrity and security of the provided personal data and it includes a security document which complies with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which it approves the Regulation of the Development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of personal data protection. (Official State Gazette #17, of January 19, 2008) and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data provided by you, notwithstanding the notification that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
The personal data treatment complies with the provisions stated in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Personal Data Protection (Official State Gazette of December 14, 1999).
5.4. – USE OF IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES AND STATISTIC DATA COLLECTION
LUTX Corporación SL hereby informs you that browsing this website as a user leaves your IP address as a trace, which has been assigned to you by your Internet access provider. The IP address is only used for internal purposes only, such as website access statistics.
Cookies may be used to when browsing this website. The cookies which may be used are only associated with the browser of a specific computer (an anonymous user) and in itself do not provide any personal data of the user. This website may use the following cookie types:
– Analytical cookies: They enable the quantification of the number of users, thus carrying out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use and activity carried out by the users on our website, as well as elaborating user browsing profiles on these pages and our applications, all of which with the purpose of making improvements.
– Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse our website and use the different options or services which exist within, such as controlling web traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, retaining elements which comprise an order, purchasing an order, carrying out a registration application, taking part in an event, using security elements during browsing and storing, publishing and/or sharing contents.
– Functional cookies: Those which allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
The user has the option to configure his browser in order to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on the hard drive. All browsers allow to make changes with the purpose of deactivating cookie configuration. These adjustments are located in the “Settings” or “Preferences” menus on your browser. Below you can find the links for each browser which will direct you to the instructions on how to deactivate cookies.
- – Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- – Firefox: http://goo.gl/F5pHX
- – Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- – Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- – Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
However, we hereby notify you that the deactivation of cookies may prevent or hinder the browsing experience or the provision of the services offered on this website.
5.5. – LINKS
In order to facilitate the search for resources which we believe may be of your interest, you can find links to other pages on this website.
6. – MODIFICATIONS OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND VALIDITY
LUTX Corporación SL may modify the present terms and conditions at any time and with no prior notification, publishing the modifications as they appear on here. Once modified, the present terms and conditions shall no longer be valid and will be substituted by their modifications.
7. – APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between LUTX Corporación SL and the user shall be governed by current Spanish law. Any dispute shall be submitted to the corresponding courts in accordance to civil legislation.